Following is a list of courses that we are coordinating. More information is available in the university LMS, but feel free to contact us if you need additional information.
- IT2901: Informatics Projects II (Spring – yearly) – bachelor level. In this course, students work in groups to carry out a software project for a customer.
- TDT4245: Cooperation Technology (Spring – yearly) – Master level. An introduction to cooperation technology.
- TDT29: Ubiquitous Cooperation Technology (Autumn – yearly) – Master level. A theory module that can be associated to various specialization courses.
- DT8118: Advanced cooperation technologies (not currently scheduled) – PhD level. The course includes the analysis of different cooperative settings as well as the study of methods, concepts, formalisms and tools for modeling, analyzing, designing, implementating and evaluating systems supporting cooperation. Focus will be on ubiquitous and mobile technology.
- DT8115: Learning in technology rich environments (Autumn 2017) – PhD level. This course focuses on challenges and opportunities that arise from the introduction of technology in learning and teaching, with the assumption that a technology rich learning and teaching context is qualitatively different than one without technology.